« Home | Just One of Those Things » | Essays... oh, those mighty essays... » | I Don't Vote » | A Parody of Myself » | Three Years Hence » | Better Than the Last » | Appledrops Eat the Fever of Malaysia » | Red Hot Chili Peppers » | Snoof » | What Did I Do Today? » 

Thursday, November 30, 2006 

Take Me Away Mein Emperor

I sent out my application the other day. My JET Application. I sealed it, signed it, and sent it. That's my future. I need it. I don't think there's much left here for me any more. Nothing but the same old shit, empty promises of possible futures, and dreams of past glories.


Japan. I have to succeed and get accepted into the program. I don't have a backup plan. There's nothing and noone left here, no reason to stay. Plenty I'll miss, but not enough to keep me here.

I need a new life in another land. Maybe I'll get that one right.

...either way there'll be Japos. So at least it'll be fun!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates