« Home | Take Me Away Mein Emperor » | Just One of Those Things » | Essays... oh, those mighty essays... » | I Don't Vote » | A Parody of Myself » | Three Years Hence » | Better Than the Last » | Appledrops Eat the Fever of Malaysia » | Red Hot Chili Peppers » | Snoof » 

Sunday, December 10, 2006 

Through Fire and Flames We Carry On

Two years ago I started this blog. Two... fucking... years.

It's not really functional at the moment. I don't write anything here anymore. I want to. I have a lot to say, I always do. But for now I'm writing volumes of other stuff, mostly personal "test" stories and daily reactions from people. After all, the most interesting characters aren't those who are created, but are an amalgamation of everyone you know.

Still... this blog has become neglected. Surely I used to post more often and more interesting pieces. I'm still looking for my motivation. I fear I've found my muse, and it's negativity. What can I say, I thrive in the 'grayness' of life.

So congratulations to me on reaching two years and saying nothing of value. It still keeps going, though, and will continue on life support until I simply never update again. This blog is a reliable place to vent sometimes. I never have any serious hits, so I don't worry that anybody's reading.

Nirdu is definately the house. Hope for a revitilization when my life enters the next phase, Japan.

Homer: Here are your messages:
“You have 30 minutes to move your car”,
“You have 10 minutes”,
“Your car has been impounded”,
“Your car has been crushed into a cube”,
“You have 30 minutes to move your cube”.
[phone ringing]
Homer: Yello, Mr. Burns’ office.
Burns: Is it about my cube?

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates