« Home | My damn voice is broken » | Whirlwind in Boston! » | Botheration » | ... no seriously, SNOW? » | The Champ is Here » | Boring Days » | McTitle Changes » | Or he's not » | BOB SAPP IS DEAD!!!!! » | Wrestlemania XXI predictions! I hate WWE! » 

Thursday, April 21, 2005 

Fallen Record

Yes, yes, yes, I lost one of my luckiest records ever today. I was pulled over by a cop. Ah glory thou hast forsaken me.
I wasn't pulled over for doing anything illegal though, and it won't play against me. The registration was way overdue so he pulled me over. Shitty thing, we were getting that fixed THIS weekend. Fucking universe, pulls this shit. My brother has been driving that car around for weeks, but I'm pulled over in a spot he must drive through 10 times a day. Ah well.
I wasn't exactly pulled over either, I was just followed to the Hannaford parking lot and accosted while exiting my car. The whole time it didn't really matter to me, I was more worried about getting inside and getting my damn Tropicana OrangeAde (good job on whoever called that as my latest addiction drink). The ticket was for like $220 initially, but we got it squared away to $65.
So now that record is over, the only one I have left is most consecutive Welsh Soccer Player of the Year wins.

That may be the longest comment ever

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates