« Home | Botheration » | ... no seriously, SNOW? » | The Champ is Here » | Boring Days » | McTitle Changes » | Or he's not » | BOB SAPP IS DEAD!!!!! » | Wrestlemania XXI predictions! I hate WWE! » | The Best RAW in Years! » | My latest interest... Pro Cycling » 

Sunday, April 17, 2005 

Whirlwind in Boston!

Yesterday was such a great day. Wandering through downtown Boston is something us country yokels rarely get a chance to do, so that was great. But the most important thing of all was
RING OF HONOR!

The event I've been waiting for forever finally happened. This show live was one of, hell it was the best show I've ever seen live. Top to bottom this shit was off the wall. CM Punk and Jimmy Rave fought in the crowd literally 1 foot away from me! I finally got to be in one of those crowd brawls like in ECW, security was holding me back! I was so fucking excited I was shaking like I had Parkinsons. That was like the highlight of the fucking year for me. And to think we only ended up in those seats after being moved from another set we were in, pure luck.

The matches were spectacular, and many people agree this was the best Boston show ever. Several great matches on top cemented this card. Austin Aries vs James Gibson was spectacular, it was match of the night easily. This match had me crazy, I thought Gibson was going to win the title like 4 different times and then he hit a Tiger Bomb and when Aries kicked out I couldn't believe it. The most amazing moment came when the 3 count fall was counted and everyone was breathless because we didn't know who had won. When the ref raised Gibson's hand I had a fucking heart attack and a stroke at the same time, I swear to god. After the match was called a draw I was more than happy to chant bullshit. I've never been so into a match in my life. After that match Gibson shoots way up in my view, and I take back anything I ever said about Aries. That shit was off the wall.

The main event was cool simply because it was Bryan Danielson, the flying hobo himself, fighting. The jobber lumberjacks sorta pissed me off, but who cares, it was Danielson vs Homicide for buddha's sake.

Samoa Joe is a god of wrestling let me tell you. He is incredible in the ring, and even on the apron he's great. He plays with the crowd, and he just make a face and get a reaction that's how good he is. Hell he choked out Cabana, that was great in it's own right. That'll teach him for getting Barry Manilow stuck in my head.

kevinsteen sucks, and that's pretty much how the entire crowd felt, except for that one section of people that thought they were cool by disagreeing with EVERYONE. These were the guys that constantly chanted against Punk. Whatever, if you hate Punk you hate wrestling, PERIOD. Go and die you message board nerds... god I sound like JBL.

Oh and there was this one really loud guy sitting behind us that was yelling something every 5 seconds. As annoying as this was, about 40-50% of the shit he yelled was HIGH-LARIOUS. The rest was just confusing, I specifically remeber 3 different people being confused with him, Deranged, Cabana and Dixie.

Perhaps I shall return when the return. June 7th or 17th I think. We shall see.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates