« Home | Whirlwind in Boston! » | Botheration » | ... no seriously, SNOW? » | The Champ is Here » | Boring Days » | McTitle Changes » | Or he's not » | BOB SAPP IS DEAD!!!!! » | Wrestlemania XXI predictions! I hate WWE! » | The Best RAW in Years! » 

Thursday, April 21, 2005 

My damn voice is broken

I have no idea what's wrong with my voice, it's been broken for almost a weak. I can't talk right for some reason. I thought it was a cold at first, but once the cold went away I still had a broken voice. It has actually only gotten worse over the course of the week. Now my voice randomly fails at the end of sentances. I've been taking cough drops and throat soothing things all the time and nothing helps. This really doesn't help me when I'm trying to make a good impression on people, or in Spaniard class.
What sort of voice sickness lasts for a week? It is probably an after affect of the cold, but god damn this shit won't go away.
Or maybe it's throat cancer and I'll end up like Bobby "The Failure" Heenan.

Jamie Noble Boy! I'll tell you, Austin Aries has a pretty rough title defense schedule. He's gotta take on Alex Shelley, James Gibson and the winner of Danielson/Homicide 5. Wow, that boy is on the trolley.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates