« Home | Fallen Record » | My damn voice is broken » | Whirlwind in Boston! » | Botheration » | ... no seriously, SNOW? » | The Champ is Here » | Boring Days » | McTitle Changes » | Or he's not » | BOB SAPP IS DEAD!!!!! » 

Monday, April 25, 2005 

He returns for Paul French Fries second



I in my house the pleasure and the joy and returned to the land which welcome it comes having in me!
Me England improved it meaning that me time of investigation is larger。
Am I verified? I changed my glance clear forcing because of the element。
My travelling kept accompanying me in the Thailand which I give to my taste of the prostitute。 Cheap and easy it is。
I use everything of my money for buying the prostitute now my business has failed。
Help make my luck and give me a cute job。
French Fries are love!


- Paul French Fries
ポールフライドポテト

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates