« Home | He returns for Paul French Fries second » | Fallen Record » | My damn voice is broken » | Whirlwind in Boston! » | Botheration » | ... no seriously, SNOW? » | The Champ is Here » | Boring Days » | McTitle Changes » | Or he's not » 

Sunday, May 01, 2005 

Finals "Week" and Summer

Finals week is upon me and the end of the semester is well fucking nigh. Though really all I have is Monday with two tests and a 15-minute Spanish speaking session on Tuesday. Oh and a short paper for 229. It'll be over so quick. Then it's summer.
Oh what to do about summer, I don't know. The days get long and the trees come to life. It happens for such a short time that it's an event. You forget how much you miss summer until you start to feel it again. My favorite season by far. Rain, oh so much rain. Summers are too short, but always welcomed. Mother fucker get your green ass over here! Hurry up!
I'll get a job this summer, I have to. I need money to purchase things and to save for future endeavors. I'm starting not to care where I get a job, I just need some dull-ass wage-paying job. Post haste. I need to put more effort into the job search than ever before.
I know that I'll be taking pictures constantly as well. I have been in a lull in the spring, in winter I was busting that camera out and snapping shots like crazy. Summer will bring that back. Plus it's easier to get around then and the weather compels you to get off your ass.
Jushin Thunder Liger! I can't wait for thunderstorms, I love thunderstorms.
Fucking finals week, why isn't this shit over. I want me my summer.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates