« Home | Rottweilers » | Finals "Week" and Summer » | He returns for Paul French Fries second » | Fallen Record » | My damn voice is broken » | Whirlwind in Boston! » | Botheration » | ... no seriously, SNOW? » | The Champ is Here » | Boring Days » 

Friday, May 06, 2005 

You know it's almost...

You know it's almost Summertime when the crazy bagpipe man is out. In my neighborhood there is this guy that goes out and plays the bagpipes everyday, he walks around and plays them. He wears full Scottish formal dress sometimes, kilt and all. He only does this during the summer, and today he officially started up. I heard him for the first time since last August today and laughed so very much.
It isn't fair to call him crazy though, he just respects his Scottish heritage. Though you have to have some craziness to try and pull that here in suburban white America, because we think someone wearing a hat backwards is crazy and terrorist-like.
I'll try and get a picture sometime this Summer.
Well the signs keep on coming that Summer is on the way.

That may be the single most incoherent thing I've ever written, but the message is there. Damnable internets.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates