« Home | You know it's almost... » | Rottweilers » | Finals "Week" and Summer » | He returns for Paul French Fries second » | Fallen Record » | My damn voice is broken » | Whirlwind in Boston! » | Botheration » | ... no seriously, SNOW? » | The Champ is Here » 

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 

Ho hum

Nothing's happening, nothing's happening, nothing's happening. Oh how bored. I'll figure something out, I usually do. You bet your sweet bippy I'll shake this shit up. The job search has thus far turned up poorly, several applications have gone out and with no results. I took some pictures of those train cars that have been sitting down on the tracks for like half a year. Does anyone remember they are there? NIGHT TRAINS MAKE NO SENSE!

Brian: Okay, they're - they're in the woods. The camera keeps on moving. Uh... I think they're looking for some witch or something; I don't know, I wasn't listening. Nothing's happening. Nothing's happening. Something about a map. Nothing's happening. It's over. A lot of people in the audience look pissed.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates