« Home | Ho hum » | You know it's almost... » | Rottweilers » | Finals "Week" and Summer » | He returns for Paul French Fries second » | Fallen Record » | My damn voice is broken » | Whirlwind in Boston! » | Botheration » | ... no seriously, SNOW? » 

Monday, May 16, 2005 

Makes you think

In my random wanderings throughout the internet that I seem to be doing lately instead of looking hard for a job I've come across many sites. Few of these sites have actually been interesting, but that's these internets for you.
I found this one site by a Japanese guy that writes out his blog in English. He's not especially funny or anything and he's nothing like Masamania, but a lot of the stuff he writes makes you think. In his latest post he lists certain things he always does by habit, and a couple of them I noticed I did without thinking about it. It puts you to thinking on a different tangent.
I'm always thinking and I believe I spend too much time in my mind, too much time thinking. This guy manages to put his minor piddling thoughts to words, things he's run over in his head a hundred times. I like that.
Here's his site.
Extraordinary Ordinary Guy In Japan

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates