« Home | Dirty Schemes to the Detriment of the Fans » | Struggling With a Surname » | What a month! More gold changes hands. » | Hell has entered my life... » | Der Gesetzgeber der Westküste » | In which he returns to university. » | Да, я все еще говорю о воевать » | New World Champion » | Half Thoughts » | I am the cure... » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

What a month! Royal Rumble edition

REY MYSTERIO WON THE ROYAL FUCKING RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rey Mysterio has earned a WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENT!
I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST MOMENTS IN WRESTLING!
Rey Mysterio vs Kurt Angle headlines WrestleMania XXII.
Shock! I'm in pure shock!
This fucking year has thrown everything I thought I knew about the predictability of the WWE, of wrestling in general into crazy disorder.

... Edge dropped the title back to John Cena. Edge didn't even get a month. Edge brought in huge ratings, huge interest. Didn't see this coming. Cena is stale, boring, the same. Edge was... cutting edge. He IS the present. But... three letters... three H's. Triple H can't win the title off a heel at WM, he needs to win it off a face.

Cena loses at WM in the pre-Main Event match to Edge or Trips.
Rey Mysterio wins the Main Event-Main Event to become World Champion.

Seriously, this month has been all kinds of crazy for me. I'm livin' it, I'm lovin' it. Wrestling, life, school, god damn I love January.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates