« Home | FUTURAMA-AMA » | Does a Conversation Require Two People? » | What a month! Royal Rumble edition » | Dirty Schemes to the Detriment of the Fans » | Struggling With a Surname » | What a month! More gold changes hands. » | Hell has entered my life... » | Der Gesetzgeber der Westküste » | In which he returns to university. » | Да, я все еще говорю о воевать » 

Saturday, February 04, 2006 

And you, sir, look like a pirate

I swear, the phrase I hear most often in my life is "You look so pissed off."

I don't know how many times I get told this per week. Seriously, that's just how I look normally. I suppose that everyone sees me as always being angry or something, at least until I start talking.

And when someone tells me I look pissed off, it pisses me off. Sometimes anyway. If I've already heard it. Or if they ask me why I'm always scowling. I swear, that's my regular face. I will admit that it's not hard to make me angry, but it's not like I'm CONSTANTLY angry. Maybe I always look pissed because I'm never happy?

Eh, idle thoughts.


Coach McGuirk: Per day, I would say I hate far more than I feel like I like something. I like my western omelet, but while I'm eating that there's about 17 other things that I hate, like my apartment, my breath, whatever's on the TV, whatever's in the paper. Then I walk outside and it'll be a nice day. Well that's great that's a good feeling for a split second and then I realize I hate my neighborhood, because I... you apparently can't play music after 6:00 pm... in this country

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates