« Home | Does a Conversation Require Two People? » | What a month! Royal Rumble edition » | Dirty Schemes to the Detriment of the Fans » | Struggling With a Surname » | What a month! More gold changes hands. » | Hell has entered my life... » | Der Gesetzgeber der Westküste » | In which he returns to university. » | Да, я все еще говорю о воевать » | New World Champion » 

Thursday, February 02, 2006 

FUTURAMA-AMA

SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS! HOLY HELL BOPPING SHIT!
There are going to be new Futurama episodes!!!!

Last night on Adult Swim I was stunned when I read that production has begun on four straight to DVD Futurama movies. I've also read that there is potential for a limited number of new TV epidsodes as well.

I can't fucking wait until these new Futurama movies come out, I'll buy them in a second. I always believed Futurama never got the chance it deserved, and now it gets a second chance. First Family Guy, now Futurama. Adult Swim SAVES the best cartoon shows on the planet from death.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates