« Home | Global Expansionism » | Sting has Stung » | Everyone's A Story Except Me » | And you, sir, look like a pirate » | FUTURAMA-AMA » | Does a Conversation Require Two People? » | What a month! Royal Rumble edition » | Dirty Schemes to the Detriment of the Fans » | Struggling With a Surname » | What a month! More gold changes hands. » 

Saturday, February 11, 2006 

The Olympiad

The Winter Olympics started today or yesterday or something, and I've gotta tell you... I really don't care.

The winter games are so boring! The luge/bobsled stuff is kind of interesting, but the rest of it is just downright boring. I know I won't be watching any of this. It's all either skiing or ice dancing. These things are only popular at the Olympics. It's not like there is a wealth of talent and competition outside of the Olympics. I assure you I will watch maybe one bobsled race or something, but I will not be able to get into this like I will the Summer Olympics. Those are actually interesting, with dozens of completely different competitions.

Proximo: He knows to well how to manipulate the mob.
Maximus: Marcus Aurelius had a dream that was Rome Proximo. That is not it. That is not it!
Proximo: Marcus Aurelius is dead Maximus. We mortals are but shadows and dust. Shadows and dust Maximus!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates