« Home | The Olympiad » | Global Expansionism » | Sting has Stung » | Everyone's A Story Except Me » | And you, sir, look like a pirate » | FUTURAMA-AMA » | Does a Conversation Require Two People? » | What a month! Royal Rumble edition » | Dirty Schemes to the Detriment of the Fans » | Struggling With a Surname » 

Sunday, February 12, 2006 

Sickness and a Surprise

Yesterday was quite a wretched day. I was pretty much trapped in bed all day being sick. I don't know what it was, whether it was like a one day flu or something. I'm all better now, it's just yesterday was really bad. I must've slept like 50% of the time. I wanted to sleep so my damn stomach would calm down and stop hurting. As I was left unable to do anything, it was also a very boring day. I watched a couple of ECW matches from my new ECW dvd, but couldn't concentrate and shut it off.

Anyway that was yesterday, today is today.

Ring of Honor ran their supposed "biggest show ever" yesterday. It wasn't their biggest ever, but it sounded pretty damn cool. First, and most importantly, of all... CM PUNK RETURNED TO WRESTLE!!!!!!!! I think I speak for everyone when I say holy shit. He main evented teaming with Bryan Danielson to face Adam Pearce(?) and Jimmy Rave. Xavier also returned (*yawn*) and got his long awaited title match. He lost by DQ. Another big story out of that show is that TNA made several of the wrestlers it uses skip the show. 'Cide, Lethal and Shelley all skipped the show. And Shelley had a title shot! A bad sign of things to come.

Marge: Can we get rid of this Ayatollah tee-shirt? Kohmehni died years ago.
Homer: But Marge, it works on any Ayatollah! Ayatollah Nakhbadeh, Ayatollah Zahedi... Even as we speak, Ayatollah Razmara and his cadre of fanatics are consolidating their power!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates