« Home | The Gods Angrily Bury Us » | To Which He Ends His Absence » | What a year! Another title change. » | Sickness and a Surprise » | The Olympiad » | Global Expansionism » | Sting has Stung » | Everyone's A Story Except Me » | And you, sir, look like a pirate » | FUTURAMA-AMA » 

Saturday, March 04, 2006 

Living in a Daze

I realize that I live pretty much half of my life in a daze. I am usually tuned out to what's going on around me and I'm off somewhere else in my head. Hell, I could be talking to someone and I'm really in a daze. Not when I'm serious. When I'm serious I'm there. But if I'm just messing around or being "Cap'n Comedy" I'm just sort of out in a daze thinking about other things. When I'm going mano-a-mano in insult fests I'm off in a daze. That's what helps me be as completely random and funny as I (sometimes) am. Though I should realize that Hitler isn't the comedy gold that I think... oh who am I kidding, Hitler=comedy. It's so easy to pick on him. It's like when I drive to school, I sort of go into a daze and come out of it in the parking lot. I look around and am like "Now how the fuck did I get here?" I've come out of a daze talking to someone and was like "When did I start talking to you?" I got an odd stare. It's not really as bad as I'm making it out to be, but it sure does make life fun. I laugh and smile to myself every time it happens.

Anyway, when I'm off in a daze I think about off the wall and irrelevant shit. Look at my myspace blog to get an idea. I've spent at least 3 days of my life thinking about what I would wish for if I was granted 3 wishes by a genie. The thing about that is, I still don't fucking know!

I like drum & bass music, which is like rap without the shitty rapping. Discovered it on one of those winamp channels. It's just sound, beats and rythem. I like it, it helps me get into a daze. Like trance music. When I listen to trance music it's like I'm high without being high.

Dr. Emmett Brown: Then tell me, "Future Boy", who's President in the United States in 1985?
Marty McFly: Ronald Reagan.
Dr. Emmett Brown: Ronald Reagan? The actor?

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates