« Home | What a year! Another title change. » | Sickness and a Surprise » | The Olympiad » | Global Expansionism » | Sting has Stung » | Everyone's A Story Except Me » | And you, sir, look like a pirate » | FUTURAMA-AMA » | Does a Conversation Require Two People? » | What a month! Royal Rumble edition » 

Sunday, February 26, 2006 

To Which He Ends His Absence

I know I haven't posted in a long friggin' time. I've been a bad blogger. I've had a lot to say about so many different subjects, I just didn't feel like blogging. I'm well aware of how long I've been away, but I'm sure my 3-4 readers can forgive me.

Anyway, I spent last night watching my brother's band play at The Underground in Bangor. His band, The Scumbags, was good. It's different hearing them live on stage as opposed to drifting up through the heating vents from the cellar. They were actually getting some people in the crowd to get into their music. Trevor was a decent frontman and actually pulled the crowd in. I got in for free because I was the band's "photographer". Sweet deal. Even though half the pictures I took were blurry because crazy bitches kept jumping in front of my camera.
The band that came on after they were done was just fucking awful. Luckily we were already packing and getting the hell out of there, because the next band literally sounded like 1000 babies screaming while someone punched a drum with no rythmic beat.





------
P. Diddy: If I had my way, I'd never work. I'd just stay home all day, watch Scarface 50 times, eat a turkey sandwich, and have sex all fucking day. Then I'd dress up like a clown, and surprise kids at schools. Then I'd take a dump in the back of a movie theater, and just wait until somebody sat in it. Hear it squish. That's funny to me. Then I'd paint, and read, and play violin. I'd climb the mountains, and sing the songs that I like to sing. But I don't got that kinda time.

Those are some sweet crazy bitch shots for Bangor. Nice work, my man.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates