« Home | To Which He Ends His Absence » | What a year! Another title change. » | Sickness and a Surprise » | The Olympiad » | Global Expansionism » | Sting has Stung » | Everyone's A Story Except Me » | And you, sir, look like a pirate » | FUTURAMA-AMA » | Does a Conversation Require Two People? » 

Thursday, March 02, 2006 

The Gods Angrily Bury Us

A lot of snow fell earlier today, which made getting to school hell in a handbasket. I wasn't even going to go, but I remembered I had my midterm. So I got into my car and made the exciting journey I make every day up to UMO. I've never had any trouble driving in a little snow. Everyone's like "be careful," but I've never even been close to being in any trouble. I watched a truck behind me spin out, which made me laugh. It didn't crash, which would've been sweet. Hey, don't give me that look. I've never seen an accident. I want to see one. Everyone else has, and I'm kind of jealous.

Tomorrow I'm going to a class and a half and bolting. It's Spring Break, bitches. I'll be home early, get some sleep, and probably go right back out. Hell, everyone's running off to seperate corners of the globe and we should all be like "See you in two weeks," or whatever. For me it'll be two weeks of... pretty much nothing. Pretty much. I get to sleep much more than I have been, which will be tip top.

Ah, the snow illuminates the night. It's not doing that tonight, which angers me greatly. I love that about the snow, though. It holds in all the light from the day and makes nights so very, very bright. I want to go for a walk when it's like that. But it's cold, and I'm lazy. And Brewer sucks.

I want this "action" figure of Antonio Inoki... because it's INOKI!



Carl: Look, I don't work my ass off for twenty hours a week to throw my money away. That's wasteful. These bills are strictly for me to kiss... and put in some stripper's underwear.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates