« Home | D-O-N-E... or as close as I can be » | You Can't Break Me Down, Temporal Causality » | The Children of Advantageousness » | Quick Wrestling Thoughts » | Styling and Profiling » | ECW LIVES! » | He just doesn't care » | Top 5 Favorite Finishers » | Easter in the City » | No Dome Show » 

Monday, May 08, 2006 

6/7

I was looking at that there map thingy on the right of my page, the one that tells you whar in the world people be looking at yo page from. If you click on it you get a bigger view, which is cool, just wish I'd had it running the whole time this site's been up.
I was looking at it and realized that I've got hits from every single continent that matters, you know that ones that have permanent populations. Now I just have to get me a random hit from an Antarctic ice station, such as Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station or Novolazarevskaya Station.

E-C-fucking-W

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates