« Home | You Can't Break Me Down, Temporal Causality » | The Children of Advantageousness » | Quick Wrestling Thoughts » | Styling and Profiling » | ECW LIVES! » | He just doesn't care » | Top 5 Favorite Finishers » | Easter in the City » | No Dome Show » | Time Keeps on Going » 

Sunday, May 07, 2006 

D-O-N-E... or as close as I can be

Wellsir, it seems like the school year is over. My first senior year of college is finishing up tomorrow with two essay-tastic finals in my two history classes. Theoretically I should be graduating this week, too. I'm better off not graduating, I think. I come back in the fall and finish up my minor and graduate in December sans celebration.

BUT, I am finished with my major! I completed all the required courses to graduate with a degree in journalism! I'm really just 9 credits shy of being a news-writing-guy. Today I finished writing part 3 of my thesis on media ethics. Yeah, there were some other things I could've done today that would've been much, much more fun. Alas, I decided to focus on schoolwork for once in my life. I have been less than graceful today, but I'm sure everyone can understand the pressure I've been under to get my coursework completed. But it IS done. Forever. Until I get a job in journalism...

Now I get a job... theoretically. If you're taking bets (as I know SOME of you are) I'd totally bet against me being a lazy failure for another summer. I'm waiting to hear on a couple of jobs right now. And there's always that other opportunity... which I don't know if I would want to take anyway.

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Jeffrey Goines: There was this guy, and he was always requesting shows that had already played. Yes. No. You have to tell her before. He couldn't quite grasp the idea that the charge nurse couldn't make it be yesterday. She couldn't turn back time, thank you, Einstein! Now, *he* was nuts! *He* was a fruitcake, Jim!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates