« Home | Films on the Horizon » | KRUNK UNIVERSITY » | 6/7 » | D-O-N-E... or as close as I can be » | You Can't Break Me Down, Temporal Causality » | The Children of Advantageousness » | Quick Wrestling Thoughts » | Styling and Profiling » | ECW LIVES! » | He just doesn't care » 

Sunday, May 14, 2006 

One-Nil

I have nothing to blog about.

I'm blogging about having nothing to blog about. Does that make me the hero of the world? I think so.

It's early in the day yet anyway. I awoke today at 6 and didn't get back to sleep. Very odd contrast with yesterday when I woke up at noon. I was pissed, to say the least. I couldn't fall asleep until 5 in the morning two nights ago for some reason, just kept tossing and turning. But today I have nowhere to go when yesterday I did, but spent my time asleep and pissed off. Now I'm wide awake and bored. How much of that made sense is for the fairies of nonsensical ramblings to decide.

Japanese wrestling entrance themes are wondrous creations of man. Dueling electric guitars rocks your socks off, motherfuckers. KOJIMA! KOJIMA! KOJIMA! KOJIMA!

When I start talking I should stop thinking and I would start to make more sense.

Persona 3 is coming to America. Woot!

I guess I did have stuff to blog about. Just put your unimportant thoughts that are of interest to nobody into words and booyaka, you've got a blog. Wait... that's every blog I've ever done.

Dr. Peter Venkman: Hee hee. "Get her." That was your whole plan. I like it; it was scientific.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates