« Home | We are Korea, You are Tajikistan » | Again... » | The Traveler does not travel » | They've all had a chance... » | EC FUCKING W » | WORLD CUP FEVER » | ROH Live - Chapter 4 » | All the Fun is Gone » | I think I've got malaria » | Concise vs. Stylish » 

Saturday, July 01, 2006 

Technological Wunderkid

So I finally got sick and fucking tired of my computer being broken and decided to do something to remedy the situation. After consuluting with my younger brother I figured out all I needed was the XP reinstallation disk. I found the damn thing in the back of my desk drawer and set about fixing my computer. Two hours later (after some confused jiggering about) I had a functional computer again. In the past two weeks I have had my computer on in spurts, and sometimes it took me an hour to turn it on with all the errors and restarts.

So it's back, and I can keep up again. Yippie-ki-yay motherfucker.

If everything were so easy.

Moral - DO NOT GO TO CRACK SITES, EVER!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates