« Home | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii » | Decembers... man... » | Happy Kwanzaa Eve » | Sleep Now in the Fire » | I'm not fond of this Holiday season » | Wandering Aimlessly » | Nuclear Winter » | Through Fire and Flames We Carry On » | Take Me Away Mein Emperor » | Just One of Those Things » 

Saturday, December 30, 2006 

I Was This ....].[.... Close

My brother called up Best Buy the other day and asked if they had a Wii. They said they did, they had one. He asked if they could hold it. They couldn't. He drove out to Best Buy, an 11 minute drive. He got in the store just in time to see the little girl walk out of the store with her hick ass father with the last Wii in hand.

Life's a bit of a cunt sometimes.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates