« Home | Happy Kwanzaa Eve » | Sleep Now in the Fire » | I'm not fond of this Holiday season » | Wandering Aimlessly » | Nuclear Winter » | Through Fire and Flames We Carry On » | Take Me Away Mein Emperor » | Just One of Those Things » | Essays... oh, those mighty essays... » | I Don't Vote » 

Friday, December 29, 2006 

Decembers... man...

I wish I was mute.
That would be so much better.
Then I wouldn't open my mouth and say stupid things.
Over and over and over.

I can recover, usually.
But the damage is always done, and it stays.
Never forgotten.
Never perfect.
Never right.

Live for the better days.
Pray these are few.
Put them behind you.

Leonard Shelby: Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation, they're not a record, and they're irrelevant if you have the facts.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates