« Home | Through Fire and Flames We Carry On » | Take Me Away Mein Emperor » | Just One of Those Things » | Essays... oh, those mighty essays... » | I Don't Vote » | A Parody of Myself » | Three Years Hence » | Better Than the Last » | Appledrops Eat the Fever of Malaysia » | Red Hot Chili Peppers » 

Thursday, December 14, 2006 

Nuclear Winter

I just had the best dream ever. I dreamed that the United States got hit by a nuclear weapon. Okay, so that sounds really wrong. Don't get me wrong, it didn't qualify as best dream ever for any reason other than it seemed so real. The blackouts, the frantic scramble to watch news reports for information, the uncertainty, the fear of what's happening next, the panic. It was just like 9/11 all over again. God that was such a fun day.

Yet this dream was so real, I could actually feel the excitement.

Sure it kinda makes me a sociopath, but so what. At least I'm a fun sociopath.

Cal: I just want you to know this is like the first conversation of like three conversations that leads to you being gay. Like... there's this and then in a year it's like, "Oh you know, I kinda wanna, ya know, get back out there but I think I like guys" and then there's the big, "Oh I'm I'm a gay guy now".
David: You're gay for saying that.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates