« Home | Wandering Aimlessly » | Nuclear Winter » | Through Fire and Flames We Carry On » | Take Me Away Mein Emperor » | Just One of Those Things » | Essays... oh, those mighty essays... » | I Don't Vote » | A Parody of Myself » | Three Years Hence » | Better Than the Last » 

Sunday, December 24, 2006 

I'm not fond of this Holiday season

I'm a poor recently graduated college student. I hope none of you are expecting anything for Christmas, cause you ain't getting nothing.
I hate this season, it's the only time you end up feeling guilty for not blowing your money on other people. And stuff.
I don't feel like writing.

HOMICIDE WON THE ROH CHAMPIONSHIP! Whoooo yeah. Finally one of the best championship runs comes to an end and a deserving man gets his prize.

God is a cunt. I kinda wanna know what I did to piss him off. Or my my name just popped up. The first thing I do when I die is punch him. Pow, right in the kisser.

Li Mu Bai: The things we touch have no permanence. My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates