« Home | Nuclear Winter » | Through Fire and Flames We Carry On » | Take Me Away Mein Emperor » | Just One of Those Things » | Essays... oh, those mighty essays... » | I Don't Vote » | A Parody of Myself » | Three Years Hence » | Better Than the Last » | Appledrops Eat the Fever of Malaysia » 

Friday, December 22, 2006 

Wandering Aimlessly

I graduated from college.
Hooray for me.
I have nothing to do anymore.
My life just that suddenly has no point.
It's odd how such a short amount of time can change so much.
So I'll float around for a while with no purpose.
Until something finds me and puts meaning into my life.

L'homme doit ĂȘtre content, dit-on; mais de quoi?
Man ought to be content, it is said; but with what?
- Voltaire

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates