« Home | I'm not fond of this Holiday season » | Wandering Aimlessly » | Nuclear Winter » | Through Fire and Flames We Carry On » | Take Me Away Mein Emperor » | Just One of Those Things » | Essays... oh, those mighty essays... » | I Don't Vote » | A Parody of Myself » | Three Years Hence » 

Monday, December 25, 2006 

Sleep Now in the Fire

I'm getting more and more disillusioned with, I don't know, just about everything I suppose. The more and more I think about this country, the government, corporate stranglehold, I just notice so many little pissy things that if people stopped and thought about them en masse there could be some real shit for the structure of the world.

Just to clarify, no I'm not turning into one of those damn hippie-revolutionary stoner types. Although I've always generally accepted counter-culture and will continue to do so. I just don't get shitting on people who are just trying to be into whatever they want. Of course there are people who follow counter-culture just to fit in, but those types are everywhere. Yet that's the mindset that allows this country to just flounder under corrupt leaders. On a smaller scale, municipal governments usually work quite fine. Or stuff. I don't know. I'm just tired. I get tired of hearing this "freedom" and "liberty" bullshit constantly. Fancy quotes that envigorate 'Mericans to follow a regime just like fancy catchphrases turn WWE audiences into good little John Cena fans. It works both ways though, Michael Moore spreads as much propaganda as the Nazis.

I guess it doesn't matter who you put in charge, it works and it doesn't. Both ways.

Or maybe I've been listening to too much Rage Against the Machine. Or maybe I'm just fucking around and don't want to put any real thought into this.

...and yay Christmas and such.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates