« Home | Enfranchise the Disenchanted » | Inoki a Madman » | Wrestling Awards - 2006 » | I Was This ....].[.... Close » | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii » | Decembers... man... » | Happy Kwanzaa Eve » | Sleep Now in the Fire » | I'm not fond of this Holiday season » | Wandering Aimlessly » 

Thursday, January 25, 2007 

Crushed Dreams

So, I guess I'm going to be around here a little longer.
I'm not going to Japan. I didn't even get to the interview. I tried, and that's what matters. I should've seen this coming, but I didn't. I tricked myself into believing I could accomplish something. I really, really thought this was going to happen. It's not. I put my eggs into one basket, and then had the basket smashed by some damn spic. I guess my application was just too unimpressive. Thank god a bunch of drunken yahoos will get jobs over there, but someone like me won't.

Trust me I'll be okay. I'll pull through. Don't worry about me.
I need a job...

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates