« Home | Inoki a Madman » | Wrestling Awards - 2006 » | I Was This ....].[.... Close » | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii » | Decembers... man... » | Happy Kwanzaa Eve » | Sleep Now in the Fire » | I'm not fond of this Holiday season » | Wandering Aimlessly » | Nuclear Winter » 

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 

Enfranchise the Disenchanted

I was wrong about 2007. Gotta give it more time, eh? Tis a good bloke.


Skwisgaar Skwigelf is taller than a tree!

David Beckham is coming to America motherfuckers! That's right, one of the better 'footballers' in the world has officially signed with the Los Angeles Galaxy of the MLS. Soon he'll be wearing the orange and green and facing such high level opponents as the Kansas City Wizards and Columbus Crew... yeah... It's Becks in America! How can that not be a good thing, he'll be like Pele on the New York Cosmos. You know this is gonna rule.
I've become a fan of soccer recently, especially following the World Cup. While it is hard to catch on American TV I try to catch the random Premiership game on channel 38. And Ashley has a soccer channel on her digital cable thing. I was sooooo happy when I saw Serie A coverage. PALERMO!

I want to speak with more archaic expressions. If I could talk like Mr. Burns I would be as happy as a ragamuffin. Capital.

Ricky Bobby: Dear little baby Jesus, who's sittin' in his crib watchin the Baby Einstein videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my momma together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates