« Home | Wrestling Awards - 2006 » | I Was This ....].[.... Close » | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii » | Decembers... man... » | Happy Kwanzaa Eve » | Sleep Now in the Fire » | I'm not fond of this Holiday season » | Wandering Aimlessly » | Nuclear Winter » | Through Fire and Flames We Carry On » 

Friday, January 05, 2007 

Inoki a Madman

It's been a while since any news has been heard from Antonio Inoki. Ever since losing power in NJPW, he just sort of faded away. All his crazy schemes and ideas have become nothing, sadly. I love hearing what new crazy scheme that Brazilo-Jap is up to now. Watch him declare that Kurt Angle vs Rocky Balboa will happen, or say that Hulk Hogan vs Andre the Giant II is "confirmed" for a "sold-out" Tokyo Dome show that never happens.

...sigh

Oh well, at least I'll always have pictures of him attacking a crippled and very much in-pain Muhammed Ali.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates