« Home | Crushed Dreams » | Enfranchise the Disenchanted » | Inoki a Madman » | Wrestling Awards - 2006 » | I Was This ....].[.... Close » | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii » | Decembers... man... » | Happy Kwanzaa Eve » | Sleep Now in the Fire » | I'm not fond of this Holiday season » 

Monday, January 29, 2007 

I'm a Wreck

I can't focus my fucking mind! I hate it when I get like this. I can't accomplish anything because I can't decide on anything to do. It feels like if I do one thing, then the other things I didn't do will bother me and I won't be able to stop thinking about them. And there are like 40 things I can think of to do. I can write, watch, read, play, download, read, learn, watch, write, talk, ahhhhhhh. So many things, so many things and I can't get my mind to focus. Drawing some of the things up from the back of my mind is also hard. I'm thinking about certain things that are only vague shadows creeping up from the back of my mind. I don't know what they are and I'm trying my goddamnedest to lure them into the front of my mind so I can decide what to do about them.

I can't focus, and it's bothering me. This happens every so often and lasts for a few days. But while it's going on I can't do anything, I can't feel worthwhile, and I can't be content. I always feel like I'm missing something. I'm creative, but I just can't find a medium in which to express it.

GOD. I hate this.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates