« Home | A Tattered Name » | Journey of the Mysterious Majic Monkey » | I'm a Wreck » | Crushed Dreams » | Enfranchise the Disenchanted » | Inoki a Madman » | Wrestling Awards - 2006 » | I Was This ....].[.... Close » | Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii » | Decembers... man... » 

Monday, February 19, 2007 

Power to the Penguins

I've been playing a few games lately, mostly because whenever I'm home I don't do that much. I spend some time writing, some time reading, some time looking for a job. The other day, though, I played games pretty much all day. I sickened myself. Sure, I'm barely ever home anymore, but when I am there isn't much happening.

I played Pro Evolution Soccer 6 for a while, which is just about the best soccer game I've ever played. I won the world cup with the Netherlands. I had to go through qualifying rounds and everything.

I finished off Final Fantasy XII. Because it's a Final Fantasy, and I had to.

I played Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne... for like an hour. Then I quit, because I kept dying at the second enemy. Seriously. Five or so times. There was nothing I could do, it hit me too fast and too hard. That game lives up to the reputation. It's a difficult game. I quit.

I played the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. It's a great game, beautiful in fact. It plays well too. I know I'm gonna have fun with this one for a while, until I beat it. I'm pretty much gonna throw the rest of the games away and focus solely on this.

After all of this I watched five episodes of Gundam WING, until like five in the morning.

I had a really nerdy day. I didn't like it, it reminded me of... younger days I guess. Man, remember Penguin?! The fat guy that worked at EB for like 10 years. I remember making fun of that guy forever. Then one day he died. My autobiography would suck. I think I'm gonna go rob a bank. Anyone in?

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates